Links

7.22.2010

Descriptors Burundaise

My friends are pretty hard to upset here - they are masters of understatement - so it is good to know what things mean - FYI


Kama Kawaide = "the ways things always are" the normal troubles

Challenging = will require persistance and possibly assistance

Interesting = a level of obstruction mystifying even the locals

Activity = trouble, threat to security, possibly involving hand grenades

A Situation = war, threat to life and limb, mass refugees

"The Crisis"  =  Genocide,  presidents assasinated, millions killed.


There was small activity at my favorite internet cafe, the Tropicana this morning. Good thing I am at THARS at the internet cafe Gertrude (meaning I have commandeered the secretary Gertrude's computer during her lunch hour)

Pp
Comments:
Please thank Gertrude for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home